Why do people seek therapy?
Some people need to respond to
changes in their lives and
others seek personal growth.
Therapy can help if you're
feeling stressed, anxious,
confused or overwhelmed.
Therapy can also provide support
if you have relationship
problems, lack confidence,
suffer bereavement, or
deal with creative blocks.
People seeking psychotherapy
are willing to grow and create
greater awareness in their lives.
What benefits can I expect from
working with a therapist?
Often it is helpful just to know that
Therapy can provide a fresh
perspective on a difficult problem
or point you in the direction
of a solution.
Many people find therapy to help
them manage interpersonal
relationships, family concerns,
and personal growth.
Some of the benefits include:
- Better understanding of your personal values
- Developing skills for improving your relationship
- Gaining experience in listening to others ... have others listen to you
- Getting "unstuck" from unhealthy patterns
- Creating new ways to recognize and solve challenges or roadblocks
Improving your self-esteem and self-confidence